Wednesday, June 10, 2009

menjawab tag

tag dari ninaninot :)

u r not required to think critically for the questions coz it's very simple....ok, here's the rules:

1) Copy the text - (not plagiarism)
2) Create a new note -
3) Replace my answers with yours
4) Send back and add more friends (^_^) (this is wajibal ghunnah okay)

Three names I go by:
1. ain (name glamer)
2. yong (name manja besties bg =p)
3. ain shalalala ('name mencapup')

Three Jobs I have had in my life:
1. keje kat kedai computer selama sepuloh hari
2. comp technician at BHEUU,jpm almost 3 month
3. currently as GRA (ukm) n RA (uitm)

Three Places I have lived:
1. 1st - kapar (tempat jatuh lg dikenang..tabika kat cni, ngn skola rendah kat cni-SKKapar)
2. pastu masuk asrama-dari kecik sampai skrg asyik duk asrama je (kuala selangor, melaka, labuan, n now ukm)
3. skrg hometown kt sri kembangan

Three Favorite drinks:
1. tembikai lychee (ma all time feveret....nikmat wooo)
2. neslo iced
3. Iced lemon tea/ teh o' ais limau

Three TV Shows that I watch (currently):
1. desperate housewives
2. ANTM
3. ugly betty

Three places I have been (byk la...xpe2 ak amek pulau la ye...ni adlh antaranya):
1. tioman
2. langkawi
3. pangkor

People that e-mail me regularly:
1. Facebook (ni mmg tiap2 ari x kre mse anto e-mail)
2. geng2 kusess (alya, atoi, sall, wani, pp, i-no, - mmg rjin bg e-mail)
3. siswazah ftsm..

Three of my favorite foods (byk sgt......) :
1. mash potatoes
2. my mom's cooking
3. mcD (pdnla xkurus2)

Three friends I think will respond:
1. ntah
2. tatau
3. mls la psl sume org tgh bz mode

Three Things I am looking forward to:
1. siapkan thesis (^_^)
2. get a good job with a good salary
3. Get married with my other half..ehem2.....insyaallah...(^_^)


ok sume..ni nk lepas geram sket..td xpsl2 melayang rm8.40 gara2 lmbt pulang buku..eee..jht sungguh!

dadaaa...

lots of love:
ainshalalala

No comments: